Wednesday, April 22, 2015

28mm German 5cm mortar from Crusader miniatures

I have finished painting and basing a 5cm mortar for my new 28mm chain of command German army.

The 5cm mortar is from Crusader minitures, I'm also in the middle of painting more infantry from there as well which I'm hoping, I will finish and have some pictures up here by the end of the week. 

The minitures are nicely sculpted, except the figures I have just finished here,there was a considerable amount of flash and excess metal especially of their face. Which in my opinion can really ruin a figure. I have not encountered any flash on the faces of the infantry I'm painting now,but on some other packs like the anti tank rifle team,there is the same problem , there's also a couple figures from the assault engineer pack with some mold lines and excess flash on the face as well.

Here's the finished team below. 

Let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment